CDs and IRAs
CDs & IRAs
The Citizens Bank offers a variety of secure Certificates of Deposit accounts to fit your individual needs. Certificates of Deposits are offered in terms from 3 months to 5 years. Our CD’s earn competitive interest rates and are FDIC insured. Contact The Citizens Bank for current rate information.
Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- Flexible terms from 91 days to 60 months
- Guaranteed interest rate for the term
- Interest earned can be transferred to an account of your choice
- Automatic renewal at maturity
- $500.00 to $2,500.00 minimum deposit depending on term
- Penalty for early withdrawal
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Retirement account
- Connected to any of our Certificate of Deposit accounts
- Terms, rates and conditions of Certificate of Deposits apply except CD specials.
- Traditional IRA
- If you qualify, you may contribute up to 100% of your earned income or $5,000.00 whichever is less. If you over 50 years of age you may contribute up to $6,000.00 All earnings may be tax deferred until you make withdrawals.
- Roth IRA
- If you qualify you may contribute up to 100% of your earned income or $5,000 whichever is less. If you are over 50 years of age, you may contribute up to $6,000. In order for earnings to be tax free, you must first meet a five-year holding period. After that, any earnings you withdraw for a qualified distribution reason are income tax free and penalty tax free.
|Minimum Deposit||Maximum Deposit||Annual Percentage Yield||Interest Rate|
|91 Day IRA|
|182 Day IRA|
|12 Month IRA|
|18 Month IRA|
|30 Month IRA|
|36 Month IRA|
|60 Month IRA|